Job Description and Application
Overview of TEC Internship Program:
TEC Systems Group, Inc.’s Internship Program is a paid opportunity that provides 100% real-world experience for students early in their career. Throughout the internship, you will apply academic learning to real-world situations. Duration of this internship is not fixed and could potentially turn into a full time salary position for the right person. Schedule is flexible around school but we prefer our part-time interns work approximately 20 hours per week and encourage working more hours should their schedule allows.
TEC Systems Group Inc.’s Digital Marketing & Administrative Intern will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop their skills within a variety of areas, which are all vital to the Company’s long-term growth and success. While the primary focus of this internship will be developing the company’s web-based marketing strategy, the candidate will also become familiar with our sales team, safety program (OSHA), record-keeping, and various HR functions.
- Develop and expand the company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online resources; promote company brand through these channels.
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop and display professional brand messages.
- Command ownership of all company social media pages (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor) and post relevant, interesting, and creative content regularly (3-4 posts/week).
- Draft, implement, maintain, and revise online marketing campaigns through LinkedIn and other avenues to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Design and launch bi-weekly targeted customer emails using Constant Contact.
- Plan, prepare, and represent the company at automation trade shows and/or job fairs using company logo items and a visually appealing presentation.
- Develop and distribute sales, training, and marketing-related promo materials.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Additional Roles and Duties:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to be creative, keep an open mind, and think out of the box.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook for Business, LinkedIn for Business.
- Preferred familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Glassdoor, Constant Contact, Photo Editor Programs.
- Candidate must currently be working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s (Preferred) Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or Related Field.
- 2+ Years of Digital/Social Media Marketing Experience Preferred.
- Website Development/Editing Experience Preferred.
- Photo/Video Editing Experience Preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.