Job Description and Application
TEC Systems Group, Inc. currently has an opening for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist. At this time, we are offering this position as an internship (paid) or part-time with the expectation that it will grow into a full time position within one year.
Overview: TEC Systems Group Inc.’s Marketing and Social Media Specialist will develop and maintain the company’s web-based marketing strategy to promote the brand, attract potential leads, and generate sales.
- Develop and expand the company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online resources; promote company brand through these channels.
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop and display professional brand messages.
- Command ownership of all company social media pages (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor) and post relevant, interesting, and creative content regularly (3-4 posts/week).
- Draft, implement, maintain, and revise online marketing campaigns through LinkedIn and other avenues to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Design and launch bi-weekly targeted customer emails using Constant Contact.
- Plan, prepare, and represent the company at automation trade shows and/or job fairs using company logo items and a visually appealing presentation.
- Develop and distribute sales, training, and marketing-related promo materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Roles and Duties:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to be creative, keep an open mind, and think out of the box.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook for Business, LinkedIn for Business.
- Preferred familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Glassdoor, Constant Contact, Photo Editor Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing Experience Preferred.
- Website Development/Editing Experience Preferred.
- Salary Depends on Education/Experience Level.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.