Your plant’s automation needs likely require a custom approach and solution. TEC Systems Group is up to the challenge.
Reduced Overall Costs
Improved Service Quality
Across Site Consistency
Case Study Details:
TEC Systems Group’s expertise in electrical instrument and control maintenance planning, electrical and automation design and maintenance management, project execution and electrical safety has resulted in a durable relationship with a major food and agricultural products client for more 25 years, supporting more than 20 facilities.
TEC provides a wide variety of services through our on-site technicians, including:
Planning and Design Services
- Work with client to specify new OEM equipment for expansions
- Provide comments on new installation designs
- Specify materials for planned repairs
- Utilize TEC off-site engineering resources to recommend solutions to identified problems
- Schedule preventive and predictive maintenance for specific equipment
- Conduct maintenance and report repairs on electrical devices, instrumentation and controls including drives (VFD), motors, lighting controls and heat trace
- Calibrate instruments such as pH meters, opacity devices, pressure transmitters, flow meters, etc.
- Install power, controls and communications to equipment
- Install process tubing for transmitters and control valves
- Oversee installations conducted by other contractors
- Recommend safety improvements
- Validate safety devices
- Conduct safety meetings
By outsourcing these services to TEC, the client has been able to reduce costs, improve service quality, and promote consistency across sites while focusing their internal resources on core competencies related to their products and processes.
Our Customization Sets Us Apart
We understand that no two plants are the same, which means your automation needs will likely require a custom approach and solution. With more than 30 years of experience keeping plants running optimally, TEC Systems Group is up to the challenge. We invite you to contact us for a consultation.Request a Consultation